Born in Rastatt in Germany in 1955. He graduated first in German literature and then in painting at the Academy of Stuttgart under the guidance of Prof. K.R.H. Sonderborg. In 1979 he moved to Italy thanks to a scholarship for the class of prof. Emilio Vedova at the Academy of Venice. He remained in Venice until 1984 and then moved to Treviso where he still lives and works. He traveled to study in Spain, the former Yugoslavia, Mexico, India, New York and Armenia. Since 1980 he exhibited regularly in public and private spaces in Austria, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Slovenia and Hungary.