Alberto Biasi (Padova, 1937), known to have founded in 1959, the Group N - among the first experiences in Europe, of Kinetic Art or Programmed - from an early age he will promote cultural and artistic initiatives in line with the experimental researches of Manzoni and Castellani who will exhibit their works in Padova headquarters of the Group. After the breakup of the Group N "is rediscovered solo" and began working on harmonic forms of iridescent colors combining twisting lamellar torsions and real moving parts calling into images that live on the viewer and appear evocative of a changing world . In addition to twelve group exhibitions Alberto Biasi has set up more than sixty solo exhibitions and participated in more than three hundred and fifty group exhibitions, including the XXXII and XLII Venice Biennale, the XI Biennial of Sao Paulo, and the X and XI Quadriennale in Rome, obtaining many prestigious awards. In 2006, the Hermitage, the State Museum of St. Petersburg, paid tribute to the artist of Padova, considering him a precursor of kinetic research in Europe.
- - Biasi Alberto
- - BIASI -TORNQUIST Art Science Project Color
- - Biasi. imagination, movement, space
- - Biasi. Kinetic and Programmed Art
- - Painting of Europe from the Seine River to Po traveling between constructivism and kinetic art
- - Biasi / Le Parc.The New French Revolution and the Italian Latino artists
- - Biasi